spot_img

The 20th Lawrence S. Ting Scholarship: More than VND 8.28 billion to support excellent students who overcome difficulties

On September 24, 2022, “The 20th Lawrence S. Ting Scholarship Awards and Donation Presentation of 2022 ” organized by Phu My Hung Corporation and Lawrence S. Ting Foundation will take place at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC), District 7, Ho Chi Minh City. Scholarships with a total value of more than VND 8.28 billion will be granted at the ceremony.

This year, Phu My Hung Corporation and Lawrence S. Ting Foundation will grant 214 direct scholarships with a total value of VND 2.58 billion to students with good academic achievements and community spirit from different high schools, colleges and universities across the country. Each scholarship directly awarded to students is worth VND 14 million/year, VND 6.3 million/year for high school students.

Via Lawrence S. Ting Foundation, Phu My Hung Corporation will grant indirect scholarships with a total value of VND 5.7 billion to funds, charity associations and study promotion associations of 63 provinces and cities nationwide. These funds and associations will consider and grant scholarships to students who overcome difficulties, disabled children, orphans…

Over the past 17 years, Phu My Hung Corporation and Lawrence S. Ting Foundation have awarded nearly 123,000 direct and indirect scholarships with a total value of more than VND 138 billion.

0FansLike
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

LATEST NEWS