spot_img

Lawrence S. Ting scholarships: Continues the journey of “sowing charity seeds”

“The 20th Lawrence S. Ting Scholarship Awards and 2022 Donation Presentation Ceremony” was held by Phu My Hung Corporation and Lawrence S. Ting Foundation at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC) District 7, HCMC in order to support students with difficult circumstances who have excellent academic achievements with a total value of more than VND 8.28 billion.

“We hope that these scholarships will provide all of you with adequate resources to further enhance your learnings. In the future when you are in positions to give back that you will “pay it forward” and contribute toward the communities around you”, said Mr. Albert Ting – Member of Lawrence S. Ting Foundation’s Management Board at the ceremony.
214 direct scholarships worth nearly VND 2.58 billion granted by Phu My Hung Corporation, Lawrence S. Ting Foundation and many generous corporate donors to excellent students from high schools, colleges, and universities nationwide.
With the aim of sowing charity seeds, Lawrence S. Ting scholarships are awarded to students with good academic achievements, volunteer spirit, and active participation in community activities. Each scholarship is worth from VND 6,300,000 to VND 14,000,000.
Besides direct scholarships, through Lawrence S. Ting Foundation, Phu My Hung Corporation donated more than VND 5.7 billion to charity funds and study promotion associations in 63 provinces and cities nationwide. These funds and charity associations will, on behalf of Lawrence S. Ting Foundation and Phu My Hung, consider and award scholarships to students who overcome difficulties, students with disabilities, orphans, ethnic minorities, etc.
Over 17 years with 20 scholarship ceremonies held, Phu My Hung and Lawrence S. Ting Foundation have awarded nearly 123,000 scholarships, with a total value of more than VND 138 billion.
Lawrence S. Ting Scholarship has gradually become a program that many corporates and individuals join hands with in the spirit of volunteering to share with the community, such as: Phu My Hung Asia Holdings Corporation, Phu My Hung Corporation, Tan Thuan Company, Sino-Pacific Company, Cathay United Bank, Phu Hung Financial Group, CSCEC, CX Technology Vietnam Company, Vietcombank South Saigon Bank, Saigon South International School (SSIS),…
With the Lawrence S. Ting Scholarships, many generations of students have been empowered, many generations have grown up and achieved positive results. From there, the seeds of charity will gradually develop and spread the spirit of sharing to the community.
0FansLike
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

LATEST NEWS