The People’s Committee of Tan Phong Ward has just notified people in the area about the injection of booster shots of Covid-19 vaccines. Phu My Hung residents living in Tan Phong Ward please be informed of the following information:
1. Vaccination subjects:
– People in the risk group, people aged 65 years or older and people with underlying medical conditions who have received 2 doses.
– People aged 18 years and older and children from 12 to under 18 years old, who have not been vaccinated with the 1st or 2nd dose, have legal proof of residence in the ward.
The above subjects have had 1 or 2 injections of Pfizer for 3 weeks from November 20, 2021 or earlier; 1st or 2nd dose of Modema/AstraZeneca for 4 weeks from November 13, 2021 or earlier.
2. Date & Time and location:
* For people in the risk group:
– Date & Time: Morning from 8:30 to 11:00, afternoon from 14:00 to 16:30 on Saturday (December 11, 2021) and Sunday (December 12, 2021)
– Location: Tan Phong Kindergarten (Road 32, Tan Phong Ward, District 7)
* For those who have not received the 1st and 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccine:
– Date: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
– Location: Tan Phong Ward Medical Station (946 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong Ward, District 7).
– For those infected with Covid-19 who are not allowed to get injections within 6 months (from the date of the second negative test).
– For people with 1st dose of vaccine, they must prove that they are legally residing in the ward by providing: ID card/Household registration with a valid permanent and temporary residence address (KT3).
– For booster doses, you need to bring a certificate of 2 doses (or green card on the PC-Covid app) and legal proof of residence in the ward including: ID card/valid household registration with permanent address, temporary residence (KT3).
– Injection request of people who come to get vaccinated but do not meet the above time limit for vaccination and do not have legal proof of currently residing in the ward will be declined.
– Eat and drink before getting the vaccine.